Friday, November 27, 2009

Reflection on school year so far

In my opinion from what I know of, not much things have changed since my September blog about the difference between junior high and senior high. In my classes I think I am sort of close to my class expectations but a little shaky on the edges, but I always try to get my work done as well as I can. I am basically meeting my goals this year so far and my way to achieve this goal is to hand in all of my work and study and just try my best. But the only goals I am not achieving would be to participate more and be more of a help to others, like in group work. For this semester my schedule was English, Dance, It, lunch, Gym, Social, and Art, nine very long periods of pure brain. Our first semester is two junior high semesters so for my main courses we have two periods. And for my next semester I have Math, Calm, Science, Home ec, Gym also a very busy schedule. I think next semester might be a bit harder because math and science are my worst subjects and also there is a lot more writing and stuff done in these classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment