Thursday, October 29, 2009

3 biggest fears

To me fear means being frightened or having anxiety over something for example Courtney’s afraid of the dark. So for me I have so many fears that I can’t name them all, so it’s really hard to spot out my biggest fears but I think the possibilities could be drowning, losing loved ones and my last biggest fear is heights. I think I am afraid of drowning because when I was younger I almost drowned which made me very afraid of deep water so when it came to swimming lessons I would always chicken out. And I am afraid of losing loved ones because I don’t know what I would do without them like I can’t even imagine losing one of my brothers, dad or mom. Also I would be worried about what happens after I lose someone do I just forget about them or what so that’s another reason for my fear. And I am afraid of heights because whenever I am somewhere high up I get the feeling that I am going to fall and die. Which is a very terrible feeling but I am mainly sketched out about heights because I am probably one of the clumsiest people you will meet.

1 comment:

  1. Playtech acquires Playtech for $4.2bn deal | JTBH
    Playtech 평택 출장마사지 Group is the world's leading online gaming supplier. The 광주 출장마사지 company develops, 여주 출장마사지 develops, and 동해 출장샵 licenses gaming software 광양 출장마사지 and services

    ReplyDelete