Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getaway

If I had a drivers license I would be driving a silver Mercedes Benz, the steering wheel would have a green flame circling each and every side of the steering wheel. My glove department would have a golden lock along with a golden key and in it would be all of my important things like my registration and IDs maybe even money. But my car would be pimped out it would have a built in mini fridge with cold drinks and lots of fancy little snack , also sandwiches, yum . And it would have a loud sound system with lots of base and it would be a built in mp3 player so I can play all of my favorite music. And I would have my friends in the car like Courtney and Hannah we would probably go for a long road trip to where ever we please. I was thinking of going some going somewhere like Las Vegas we would rent a hotel, go shopping, and probably gamble if we were old enough. We would go to clubs and all that jazz, I would probaly keep travelling for a bit after Las Vegas and we would probably be in our twenties and sooner or later we would start running low on money and would have to get our parents or someone to send us gas money so we could make it home and they would make us pay back every last penny we borrowed from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment