Thursday, October 1, 2009

Where do you think you'll find yourself in the future, Why?

In the future I could see myself in many different places because I love to travel and experience different places. So I guess I could write about a couple different places, My first choice is Sherwood park because it's not too big but its near Edmonton so I would have fun shopping and exploring the city. My job would probably be a job as like a baker or something like that but my opinion changes a lots so that could happen but who knows where I will be in like five to ten years or so. Plus I actually have no clue where I will end up because I haven't even really thought about my future career yet but I think I would prefer to stay in a smaller safer community not like the city. If I were to move to the city I would most likely become sort of paranoid. But would probably try to live in the city sometimes but who knows i might just travel around a lot. But it depends if I'm going to go to college or university I could even go to a cooking school or beauty school for all i know so im very un sure about my future who knows I could even move to like the states or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment